With YouLi, it is easy to keep your trips up to date on your website.
No more outdated website or expensive website change requests with your developer.
Assuming you have embedded your trips on your external website or are using the YouLi Plug N Play website, just be aware that the trips will only show on your website when:
1. The TRIP PRIVACY is set to 'Public' & the 'Listed' checkbox is checked (remember to click 'SAVE')
Click UPDATE TRIP (the pencil on the left side) and scroll down to find:
2. Set the trip start date to the future (or change to estimated)
3. Ensure the trip is NOT archived
When do trips stop appearing on my website?
- Trips automatically disappear when the start date passes, when ALL trips are embedded (if you choose to individually embed trips, they will not automatically disappear once the start date passes)
- Archived trips are removed automatically when archived
- When the trip is changed to 'Private' OR 'Public' (but not 'Listed') -- your trip must be both 'Public' AND 'Listed!'