When you're taking actions as a Planner, YouLi will automatically send confirmations to your travelers. NOW you have more control over whether a payment confirmation is sent. You'll see the option to "Send a confirmation email".
It will either be checked or not checked by default, so decide if you want to send it before completing the action and adjust the setting.
Here are two common scenarios:
- There was a mistake that caused the same payment to be recorded twice, so you are deleting it. DO NOT select "send a confirmation email", so the traveler isn't notified of the mistake
- You are confirming the receipt of a Bank Transfer, you want the traveler to know it has arrived, so DO select "send a confirmation email"
Just look for these new options when you are doing one of the following actions from MANAGE PAYMENTS.
- Marking a pending payment as received
- Deleting or marking as NOT received
- Recording a "Manual Payment Made" (typically received by mail or in person)
- Remove & Redo a Manual Payment
And also for Tasks that require responses, just click into the Task Responses to see this view.
- Responding to a Task that requires a response