Before you can make the most of YouLi, configure your Account to connect your payment gateway, branding, profile and most importantly: TEAM. To access your account click on your name in the top right of the screen then click ACCOUNT from the drop down.
Step 1. Update your Profile
- Your avatar should be either your logo or an on-brand picture of you
- Be default it's an image of a beach, just click on it to update
- Your name and email are already there.
- You can update your profile to include your
- contact number (don’t forget the country code)
- Business ABN (if in Australia)
- Timezone (used to display dates to you across YouLi)
- Your email and phone number will be shown on all Trip Pages where you are “Listed as a Contact”. More information about contacts here.
- If you are the Trip Owner or Main Contact, they will also be used to send automated reminders and confirmations.
- Don’t forget to Save!
Step 2. Branding! (White-label settings)
YouLi is white-labelled, so be sure to set your logo and brand colors.
- Update TEAM ALIAS FOR TRIP & SHOP LINKS
- This defaults to your name, but you should change it to match your brand
- This is used to create all Trip Share Links - so be sure to set this before sending your links to travelers
- Enter a Google Analytics tracking ID
- Be sure to do this before you launch your trips so you can measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- The Business Name will show in the header of Your Shop and on the contact section of all your Trip Pages
- Upload a logo to be displayed in the header of Your Shop and all your Trip Pages
- Select brand colors via the color picker
- Or better yet, get it from your website styles
- Finally you have the option to provide a short blurb about your business that shows on your Trip Shop.
- This should include a link back to your website, if you have one
Step 3. Connect your Payment Gateway
- You are able to collect payments a number of ways. In the Payments tab, you can set up a Stripe account, or alternatively, you can contact support to use a Square account.
- ONLY the Admin for the Team account (or you if you’re solo) can set the payment gateway for all trips.
- For convenience, you can set defaults for your bank transfer method details for those Travelers that want to pay via bank transfer.
- This saves you from entering each time on a new trip.
- But you can always adjust on each trip.
- This is only visible to registered travelers
Step 4. Add or Update your Team