Congratulations, you're ready to get people excited about your trip, booked in and prepared for their trip. This checklist provides a few pointers to make this process easier so you can focus on planning the next one!
Step 1. Trip Users
Co-planners make life easier
- The Settings page allows you to see all the Users which can access the Trip
- Click on the +Add User icon in the top right.
Users are not always Travelers but could also be:
- These users are here to help you manage the trip:
- Trip Coordinator: who can view the Trip, Completed Task and Payments
- Co-Planner: Users who can update the Trip
- Team Member: Users within your team.
Step 2. Invites and Promotion
Spread the word!
- You can add Travelers to a Private Trip by clicking on the People icon. In the top right, click ‘+ Add Person’. You can also bulk upload Travelers.
- Send all Travelers an invite to them from the People screen.
- Use the link provided by clicking on Share Trip to spread the word about Public trips.
- For more information check out our Trip Registration article.
People and Payment - You can personalise costs on the People page.
Highlights and Itinerary - You can also individually show of Itinerary items from the Highlights and Itinerary page.
Step 3. What does a Traveler See
Remember the Preview?
- Different Travelers can see different things based on your Settings. View a trip as any of your Travelers from the People page.
Customised Trips - Drill into each page as the Traveler to check custom payment schedules or tasks.
View As - Remember if you View As a Traveler, your Preview will remember the last person you Viewed As. To see the same thing prospective registrations will see, open your Journey in an “Incognito” or “Private” browser.
Step 4. List to shop
Open your trip for business!
- You can list your public Trips on the Update Trip page by checking the "Listed" option.
- If you're trip is in line with YouLi guidelines, it may also be highlighted on our marketplace and social channels.
- The Shop is a branded portal which lists all of your Public Listed Trips for travelers to browse and register for.
Brochures - Your Shop can be shared with travelers as a menu linking to all your currently available Set Departures or Brochure trips. Making it easy for them to get all the information they need about your Trips.
Step 5. Integrate
Spread the good word!
- Integrating your trips will allow you to reach more potential Travelers.
Integrate - From the Share Trip pop up you can copy the Website Snippet to use on your website.
Socials - Share the Public trip link or your Shop link on your social media accounts to spread the word.