For premium YouLi plans, public trips are available to integrate into any website for SEO and marketing purposes. Watch the workshop below to learn how you can integrate group itineraries into your website, blog, or an affiliate travel marketplace.
Why integrate itineraries with your website?
- No need to duplicate information on your website - simply embed your YouLi Trips so travelers can find your itineraries and book easily
- Embedded trips automatically disappear after their start date passes (except when embedded as individual trips) so you don't have to remember to remove them from your website
- No need to do custom development on your site, to show complex itineraries
- Increased conversions - with trip embeds, visitors never leave your site to complete the booking, so there are higher chances of completing the sale or an application process.
How do trip embeds work?
Here's an example from Melanated.travel - see it live on her Plug N Play website.
Which of these 4 circumstances applies to you?
Don't already have a website?
Did you know your YouLi plan comes with a Plug N Play website?
Are you an Affiliate selling someone else's trips?
This documentation applies to you, but with the added bonus that when you embed on your website, YOU get credit for any bookings you deliver to the operator who has invited you to sell their trips.
YouLi will automatically add your affiliate tracking code to the links on the embedded Trip Cards.
Learn more about being an affiliate on YouLi.
Just want to link from a Landing Page
If you just have a button on your landing page or website and you just want to link that page to the registration form on YouLi, watch this quick video.
Already have a website? Use the Website Snippet to Embed
Unlike other booking platforms, we understand that you probably invested a lot in your existing website, so we make it easy to embed your trips on your existing website.
The embed works well on WordPress and websites that do not restrict the use of <script> tags. No need for a Wordpress plugin.
You can integrate at any time, even before your trips are created or finalized.
Note: Do you use Wix? Use this trick, add a <p> tag if you're seeing a blank space, like this:
It is best to integrate while your website is under development to ensure your trips fit seamlessly into your site design. You might even find you have to build fewer pages because YouLi provides what you need out of the box to showcase your itineraries.
White-label Domain: To make the integration even smoother, you can choose to purchase a white-label domain so that your YouLi Trips are hosted on a subdomain of your website domain. If you're interested in this add-on, simply request a demo and our team can tell you if it's right for you.
There are two ways you can embed your trips into your own website:
1. Embed each individually into your own website. When embedding a single trip, it will remain on your website until you remove it or set it to private, even after the trip date is past. These Trip Cards take up as much space as you give them on your page (fit in a small space or fill the whole width).
2. Embed ALL LISTED TRIPS into your own website. Then each time you create a trip (and make it Public & Listed) it will show up where ever you embedded the code in your own website. Trips automatically disappear from your website when the trip start date has passed.
CLICK HERE for instructions to embed a SINGLE YouLi Trip into your own website
CLICK HERE for instructions to embed ALL YouLi trips into your own website
Have you done your embed and now you're ready to move to the next level?
- First setup your tags on all your Public + Listed trips - Learn How
- Work with your website developer to create drop downs to filter your trips based on your tags - Learn How
- Want a different look to the embedded cards? Share these instructions with your website developer to customize - Learn How