With the right subscription to YouLi, you can add Team Members to help you co-plan your Trips and Quotes.
If you're inviting someone to help you manage your trips, first, ask yourself some key questions:
1. Are they part of your Team?
If they should have access to ALL the same Trips and Quotes as the Team Owner, then the Team Owner should go to their Account and select the TEAM MEMBERS tab. From there, they can add a new Team Member.
The new Team Member will be
- Notified via email that they have been added
- Instructed to reset their password to log in
- Click the airplane to resend an email if they have NOT ACCEPTED or need to reset their password.
- Click the trash to remove them from the Team, NOTE: this does not delete them and they can be added by later if they remain an EXPLORER.
- Click the pencil to edit their information.
Listed As Contact on Travel Page by Default
This feature allows you to chose whether the Team Member should appear on the Travel Pages for Travelers to contact.
If not, chose NO.
If Yes, then chose either
- For all existing trips AS WELL AS new trips to be created
- For only new trips made from this point forward
These settings apply to all trips created within the Team.
If you chose YES, then your new Team Member will appear like this on the Travel Pages of the Trips they are co-planning.
Once logged in the new Team Member will see all Trips and Quotes owned by the Team Owner and be automatically added to all future trips created by any Team Member shown in the table.
NOTE: Not all subscriptions include Team Members, you may be prompted to upgrade. If you have any questions, you can always Book a Demo with our team to explain the options.
2. Are they helping just with one Trip or Quote?
If the person should have access to only one or a few of your Trips or Quotes, then you might want to invite them as a one off Co-Planner or Trip Coordinator.
Click on the "Manage Settings" inside the trip to see your Trip Users.
You can add unlimited Co-Planners and Trip Coordinators to help you with your trip.